These notes provide general guidance and supporting information of the rules surrounding farm-saved seed. If you are in any way unsure about your situation, please contact the BSPB Helpline on 01353 653209 for Combinable Crops or 01353 653208 for Potatoes.
- BSPB account references begin with an F followed by 5 numbers or W followed by 4 numbers.
- If your BSPB reference number is not showing it can be found on the front page of the paper form or your email request for declarations.
- If your address is incorrect, please start typing your Post Code and select the correct option or manually input into the address fields.
- If you have paid a processor, please select ‘Already paid processor’ under declaration option and enter the variety used.
- If your Processor’s name is not listed in the drop down, please select ‘Other’ and enter name in free text box.
- Hectares are needed when you are paying BSPB direct, otherwise please declare tonnages used that have been paid to your processors.
- All farm saved seed payments are subject to VAT.